Las Colinas Medical Center is focused on its employees. For this reason, we are happy to offer a generous benefits package including:
Health & Wellness
- Medical/ Prescription
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling, Mental Health, Legal, Financial Issues
- H2U (All Employees Automatically Enrolled)
Financial & Income Protection
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k With Match
- US Savings Bond
- Direct Deposit
- Hope Fund http://hcahopefund.org/
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Daycare)
- Care plus- Home and Auto insurance Discounts
- Nursing Career Ladder
- Ancillary Career Ladder
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Potential for Promotion within Facility, North Texas Division, or Company comprising of nearly 200 HCA facilities across the country.
- "Grow Your Own" RN Programs - See more below!
- Employee of the Quarter Recognition Program
- 24 hour accessible gym for employees
- Discounted ticket rates at many local attractions
- Discounted rates at Primrose School of Las Colinas private preschool
- Special pricing for employees at over 150 of the world's most popular retailers -- everyday discounts, private offers and Friends and Family events
For more information on the Primrose School, please click here.
Being a part of HCA, the largest healthcare company in the country, allows Las Colinas Medical Center to provide even further for its employees. To see what HCA can offer you, please visit the latest benefits page at hcarewards.
In support of HCA’s mission and values, we are committed
to a Healthy Work Environment that values, respects and recognizes employees — and gives them voice and influence
in matters affecting them and the patients we serve. Click here to read more!
Career Advancement Programs
Las Colinas Medical Center and HCA are dedicated not only to providing employment opportunities, but also in assisting our employees in achieving their career advancement goals.
The "Grow Your Own" Nursing Program allows employees to become a Registered Nurse, while you work. Las Colinas Medical Center in partnership with El Centro College offers an Associate Degree Nursing Program for our employees. The program provides:
- Free tuition into the program for full-time employees or partial tuition assistance for part-time and PRN employees (after 6 months of employment)
- On-site clinicals and lectures at our facility or our nearby Lewisville facility
- Guaranteed position as an RN in our facility after successful completion of the program and nursing boards
Contact the "Grow Your Own" Program Coordinator at (972) 420-1524 or the Las Colinas Human Resources Department at (972) 969-2095 for more information.
HCA's corporate office also offers executive development programs for those interested in pursuing a COO or CNO position. For more information on these programs, visit http://www.hcaexecutivedevelopment.com/.