Las Colinas Medical Center is focused on its employees. For this reason, we are happy to offer a generous benefits package including:
Health & Wellness
- Medical/ Prescription
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling, Mental Health, Legal, Financial Issues
- H2U (All Employees Automatically Enrolled)
Financial & Income Protection
- Short/Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401k With Match
- US Savings Bond
- Direct Deposit
- Hope Fund http://hcahopefund.org/
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare and Daycare)
- Care plus- Home and Auto insurance Discounts
- Nursing Career Ladder
- Ancillary Career Ladder
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Potential for Promotion within Facility, North Texas Division, or Company comprising of nearly 200 HCA facilities across the country.
- "Grow Your Own" RN Programs - See more below!
- Employee of the Quarter Recognition Program
- 24 hour accessible gym for employees
- Discounted ticket rates at many local attractions
- Discounted rates at Primrose School of Las Colinas private preschool
- Special pricing for employees at over 150 of the world's most popular retailers -- everyday discounts, private offers and Friends and Family events
Learn more about the Primrose School.
Being a part of HCA, the largest healthcare company in the country, allows Las Colinas Medical Center to provide even further for its employees. See what HCA can offer you.
In support of HCA’s mission and values, we are committed to a Healthy Work Environment that values, respects and recognizes employees — and gives them voice and influence
in matters affecting them and the patients we serve.