Committed to providing the most convenient methods to fulfill your health care needs, Las Colinas Medical Center offers online Pre-Registration and Mammogram Scheduling. This includes scheduled procedures such as:
- Outpatient Tests (Radiology, Mammography, Cardiology, Respiratory, Laboratory, Sleep Studies)
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Outpatient Surgery
- Inpatient Surgery
- Delivery of a Baby
Simply complete the Online Pre-Registration or Mammogram Scheduling forms at least two (2) business days prior to your scheduled appointment.
With the exception of mammograms and deliveries, your upcoming procedure should be scheduled before beginning the pre-registration process. If you need to schedule your visit, call (972) 612-6565 before continuing.
When you are ready to proceed, be sure you have all of the information listed below.
- Social Security Number (Why do we need this information?)Disclosure of your social security number (SSN) is requested from you. No statute or other authority requires that you disclose your SSN for this purpose and we may not deny services if you choose not to disclosure it. Failure to provide your SSN, however, may result in the creation of a duplicate medical record. Further disclosure of your SSN is governed by the Texas Public Information Act and other applicable law.
- Name of ordering physician
- Date of your scheduled procedure (if pregnant, use estimated delivery date)
- All insurance cards information
- Employer information
In most cases a registration specialist will call or e-mail you to confirm your information and help make the registration process as efficient as possible.
On the day of your scheduled visit, check-in with our registration staff to sign the required consent forms. Please bring identification and insurance cards at the time of service.
Click here for additional helpful information.